Our mission is to help people and families affected by epilepsy in New England.
Epilepsy Foundation NE is an independent affiliate of Epilepsy Foundation of America, whose mission is to lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy and to accelerate therapies to stop seizures, find cures, and save lives.
Help for today, Hope for tomorrow
We aim to improve the lives of individuals and families impacted by epilepsy and seizures, by providing:
- Access to needed services and education
- Outreach to connect people with epilepsy to the Foundation in a manner that meets their needs
- Advocacy with local and state governments to improve legislation and funding for governmental services
- Support for the implementation and advancement of best practices and efficacy to have greater impact and better outcomes
- Funds to find a cure through funding of research and delivery of new therapies in partnership with Epilepsy Foundation of America
See More Below