- Studio E is designed to offer group art therapy sessions to people with epilepsy.
- We will provide participants with the freedom to create art – to draw, paint or sculpt using a variety of mediums.
- Through their participation, attendees will be given the opportunity to strengthen their artistic voice, express emotions through art, and share with the group, as desired.
- We recognize that living with epilepsy can be challenging, and it’s our hope that this program will provide attendees with an outlet to express their emotions about epilepsy that may be difficult to explain to others.
- Once the session is complete, participants will also have the opportunity to share their voice and creations with the general public to increase awareness about epilepsy. They may be invited to show their work in upcoming local and/or national exhibits. This will be discussed further during the program. This is an adult art therapy program.
The dates for the free adult Studio e program,18 years and older with a diagnosis of epilepsy, are October 15, 22, 29 and November 5, 12, 19 from 1pm - 4pm.
C.R.E.A.T.E. (Center for Expressive Art Therapy and Education) 141 Union St. Manchester, NH
Contact Mary Crowell at email@example.com to request an application