- 2016 Studio E Art Therapy Programs
- Swing For Epilepsy Golf Tournament
- Family Open House for Camp Wee-Kan-Tu MA
- Family Camp Wee-Kan-Tu (MA)
- Motorcycle Ride- Matthew Bonica
- Supporting Students with Epilepsy and Seizures in the Classroom
- Making Sense of SUDEP: Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy
- Thompson Island 4K
- Freeport, ME Walk for Epilepsy, September 25, 2016
- Concord, NH Walk for Epilepsy, October 1, 2016
- RESCHEDULED: Epilepsy Education Day to October 15, 2016. To register, email Wendy Upson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-483-2710.
- Pawtucket, RI Walk for Epilepsy, October 30, 2016
- Candlelight Dinner MA, November 18, 2016
Fundraising Assistant: The Associate supports the development functions of our growing organization and is an important member of the EFNE team. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Development Associate: Prepares reports and coordinates stewardship activities for gifts and grants; Processes gift acknowledgements and other mailings; Provides donor database management and data entry; Plays a key role in events coordination for walks, dinners, and other events; Assists in the production of newsletters, annual reports, brochures, and other communications; Maintains records for optimal operating effectiveness; Coordinates meeting logistics; Conducts prospect research; Handles relationship management and reporting for grants, and Helps craft donor cultivation, stewardship, and recognition processes and programs.
Director of Employment Services: EFNE is seeking a Director of Employment Services to develop and oversee an Employment Services program that provides training and job development activities for people with epilepsy seeking employment. The Director will work to develop an outreach and engagement plan for people with epilepsy who would benefit from vocational training. The Director develops and maintains relationships with the many stakeholder groups that support people with epilepsy as well as businesses and organizations that might provide jobs, training, and assessment opportunities for the people we support. The Director of Employment Services will work with a Volunteer Coordinator to oversee the work of job coaches. The Director will develop and implement a vocational assessment process, vocational training programs, career coaching, job placements, and job support services. The Director’s initial focus will be to establish a targeted, pilot vocational training program with Epilepsy Foundation New England Donation Center. Employment services will be initially focused on the Greater Boston/Billerica/Willington area to start, with hopes of expanding proven-effective employment programs throughout our territory. The Director of Employment Services will also be responsible for working with the CEO and Director of Development to develop revenue streams to support program growth.