Beginning April 15, Epilepsy Foundation New England has moved our headquarters to Wilmington, MA.
Our new address is 335 Main St, Unit 8, Wilmington, MA 01887.
You may recognize that address as the same address as our Clothing Donation Center! We will be there
along with the attended donation site!
- 2016 Studio E Art Therapy Programs
- Schedule a free seizure training for school staff, daycares, families, or EMS and police.
- You Are Not Alone Support Group, Concord, NH May 26,2016
- You are Not Alone Support Group, West Springfield, MA, May 31, 2016
- You Are Not alone Support Group, Littleton, NH, June 4, 2016
- Picnic in the Park, Cumberland, RI, June 12, 2016
- Freeport, ME Walk for Epilepsy, September 25, 2016
- Concord, NH Walk for Epilepsy, October 1, 2016
- Pawtucket, RI Walk for Epilepsy, October 30, 2016
Online support groups have been scheduled for May 26 and June 30 from 7-8pm. Visit our Support Groups page for more information!
Special Announcement from our Board of Directors:
To our friends, colleagues and supporters, it is with very mixed emotions that we announce and celebrate the retirement of our esteemed President and CEO, Les Brody. Les has presided over EFNE for the last 12 years and has helped lead this incredible organization to the thriving foundation that it is today. He plans to officially retire effective September 30th of this year. Under Les's leadership the foundation has expanded regionally and we are now very active in New Hampshire, Maine and Rhode Island. He helped make the EFNE one of the most successful organizations devoted to providing services, advocacy and assistance to those suffering from or impacted by epilepsy. Les has helped thousands of individuals and families during his tenure and will always be appreciated for being a compassionate advocate for those with epilepsy. We can think of no better legacy for Les than to build upon his successes and strive to end seizures for all time. Please join us in celebrating Les's contributions to EFNE and wishing him the best in his well-deserved retirement.
Please know we are working hard to find a suitable replacement for Les and look forward to the next phase of this incredible organization.